The Knight Crier

Rent live premiered at 8pm on Fox on Sunday, January 27th.

“Rent Live”, the show must go on

January 28, 2019

“Rent Live” was intended to premiere last night, January 27th, but there was a hiccup with an injury from a rehearsal the day before. Brennin Hunt...

Costumed performers wearing Spiderman costumes, arrive for the World premiere of The Amazing Spiderman 2, at a central London cinema in Leicester Square, Thursday, April 10, 2014. (Photo by Joel Ryan/Invision/AP)

Spider Man: Into the Spiderverse Review

January 25, 2019

I never thought I’d be raving about the cinematography of an animated movie, but here I am! Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse stands on its own as an outstandi...

Review on Tidying Up with Marie Kondo

Review on Tidying Up with Marie Kondo

January 23, 2019

I love to declutter. Yes, I said it, and I promise I’m not crazy. I love taking the time and effort to go through my things and figure out ways I coul...

How much do you know about your school?

Trivia Tuesday – Week 1

January 22, 2019

Trivia Tuesday — Week 1 Do you think you know all things North Penn? Test your knowledge with a weekly edition of Trivia Tuesday. This week’s quest...

Read this article from 1989!

Throwback Thursday: Under Construction, North Penn getting a face lift -1989

January 17, 2019

Take a look at this throwback article from 1989 – written by staff writer Mike Mellody, he explains the recent construction some parts of the classroom...

Sequel, shmequel; more original content needed in films

Sequel, shmequel; more original content needed in films

January 15, 2019

It is always imperative that I am extra early to the movie theater. Part of it is because I need time to go to the bathroom, buy candy, and snatch a decent ...

From left, Stephanie Beatriz, Melissa Fumero, Chelsea Peretti, Andy Samberg, Michael Schur, Dan Goor, Terry Crews, Andre Braugher, David Miner and Joe Lo Truglio pose in the press room with the award for best television series - comedy or musical for

Brooklyn Nine-Nine season 6, episode 1: a winning beginning

January 13, 2019

Disclaimer: 90% of this piece contains spoilers. The other 10% is an enthusiastic discussion of those spoilers. Let’s start with a brief public service announcem...

The Netflix original Bird Box is making headlines for its creative plot and significant message.

You won’t want to watch Bird Box blindfolded

January 11, 2019

Spoilers ahead! The new Netflix original movie Bird Box has taken the world by storm. Every time I open a social media app, I see posts about this mo...

Sugar Puffs or Frosties? A seemingly simple question determines the fate of the main character in the interactive film Bandersnatch.

Sugar Puffs or Frosties? Reviewing Bandersnatch

January 11, 2019

Warning: Spoilers Ahead! I never thought I’d be so distraught over a simple choice between two types of cereal, but that is one of the many decisions...

In this July 20, 2010 file photo, a Netflix customer uses Netflix in Palo Alto, Calif. Netflix will pay Verizon Communications to help clear up some of the congestion that has been bogging down its Internet video service. The deal marks the second time in less than three months that Netflix Inc. has anted up for a more direct connection to a major Internet service, even though CEO Reed Hastings objects to having to pay for better access. (AP Photo/Paul Sakuma, File)

North Penn’s favorite Netflix shows

January 10, 2019

TOWAMENCIN - Over the past few years, streaming services have become extremely prevalent among students, with Netflix being one of the most popular. From c...

The front cover containing the article in 1963.

Throwback Thursday: Buhles and Dettbarn are German exchange students – 1963

January 10, 2019

Take a look at this throwback article from 1963 – The German exchange students come to North Penn like they still do every year. The amount of students...

Hosts Sandra Oh, left, and Andy Samberg arrive at the 76th annual Golden Globe Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday, Jan. 6, 2019, in Beverly Hills, Calif. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP)

And the Golden Globes go to. . .

January 7, 2019

If you happened to leave NBC on after watching the Eagles defeat the Chicago Bears on Sunday evening, you may have caught the 76th annual Golden Globe Aw...

Online News Day or Knight - Official news site of North Penn High School - 1340 Valley Forge Rd. Lansdale, PA
Entertainment