Submitted Photo

KC Senior Spotlight: Angela Tessitore

What college are you attending next year? 

Temple University

What is your major?

Public Relations

How did you decide on your major?

It’s a perfect profession where I can use my skills of writing, communication, and establishing positive relationships.

What is the job you hope to have after college?

I would love to be a director of communication for a company.

What were you involved with throughout high school?

I was involved in my high school newspaper, and I wanted a career path where I could use  the communication skills I learned. I also did many years of foreign language and wanted to pick a career where my Spanish knowledge could be used.

What would you like to say to all the clubs and activities you have been involved in?

Thank you to the Knight Crier for helping me find and develop vital communication skills that I will use for the rest of my life. Thank you NPTV for helping me improve my public speaking skills. Also thank you to the foreign language department for providing a great staff and curriculum in my years of Spanish classes.

What would you like to say to NPHS and NPSD now that we will no longer be returning to finish the year?

North Penn was a great home for the past three years. The diversity and great opportunities available are the aspects I am most grateful for. I wasn’t ready to say goodbye, but I am so happy that I spent my high school career at North Penn. Thank you for the memories.

What piece of advice would you give to underclassmen?

It’s okay to try something new and realize you don’t like it or it’s not for you. That is part of finding yourself and the skills that make every person different.

The Knight Crier • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Knight Crier Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *