$5,000,000 is the average cost of one 30 second Super Bowl commercial. These advertisements are the most viewed and are very popular among fans. The commercials provide relaxing laughs during the high intensity of the game and highlights for those who might not be into the game as much as others. For Super Bowl LII, here are your top 10 commercials.
10. Toyota, combining with the Special Olympics, created a heartfelt inspiration commercial of a young female athlete and her drive for success with a heartbreaking story.
9. For a good Danny Devito laugh, the M&M gang once again provided the fans with a hard hitting commercial.
8. Peter Dinklage was on fire as he rapped his way through the laughable Doritos Blaze commercial.
7. Cure Auto Insurance was for sure rooting for the Eagles as he roasted the Patriots QB while making sure you also drive safely.
6. Amazon’s Alexa lost her voice in the middle of the Super Bowl providing a few celebrities to take her place to make everyone at home laugh even harder.
5. Groupon supported small businesses as Tiffany Haddish led us through facts and giggles while big business men got it where it hurts.
4. Weeks leading up to the game this popular Bud Light phrase made its way onto t shirts and other merchandise, because well, DILLY DILLY.
3. Who knew Tide laundry detergent could make you laugh so hard. David Harbour definitely helped in this Super Bowl Commercial.
2. The NFL even showed their own version of a great commercial as the Giants lifted each other up, very, very high….
Budweiser also got us motivated and a little teary eyed. They did this by giving out water to places in need after natural disasters.