Online News Day or Knight - Official news site of North Penn High School - 1340 Valley Forge Rd. Lansdale, PA

The Knight Crier

The Knight Crier

The Knight Crier

Hunter Allan

Hunter Allan, Staff Writer

"Full time Writer, part time Ninja. Hunter Allan always has a surprise up his sleeve. The North Penn High School senior strives to be anything but ordinary and devotes the hours of his day to the pursuit of knowledge, art, and skills that few could master. Whether hanging out with his older brother or chasing after his crazy cat, Hunter meets each day with a smile and hope for the adventurous and exciting future ahead of him," Henry Hoffman.

All content by Hunter Allan
FILE - This July 24, 2006 file photo shows a gray wolf at the Wildlife Science Center in Forest Lake, Minn. An appeals court ruled Friday, March 3, 2017, to lift federal protections for gray wolves in Wyoming. The ruling by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia reverses a lower judge who sided with environmental groups and rejected Wyomings wolf management plan. (AP Photo/Dawn Villella, file)

The origins of the werewolf

Hunter Allan, Staff Writer
April 19, 2017
People dressed as stormtroopers walk on the red carpet upon arrival at the European premiere of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens  in London, Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2015. (Photo by Joel Ryan/Invision/AP)

Reviewing Rogue One

Hunter Allan, Staff Writer
January 3, 2017
Load More Stories

Comments (0)

All The Knight Crier Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest