Online News Day or Knight - Official news site of North Penn High School - 1340 Valley Forge Rd. Lansdale, PA

The Knight Crier

The Knight Crier

The Knight Crier

Hank Hoffman

Hank Hoffman, Staff Writer

"Not all heroes wear capes. In fact, many of them are just simple folk like us, going to work and school, seeing friends on the weekend, and passing the time with various hobbies or sports. However, in truth, heroes are anything but ordinary. For many of us, when danger strikes we run for cover, seeking to save ourselves, while a bravest among us charges into peril with the lone goal to help others. That is what separates them from the masses: a willingness to put others before themselves. For years it has been the dream of quiet spoken and polite Hank Hoffman to be one such hero," Hunter Allan.

All content by Hank Hoffman
In this photo, Richmond Police Chief Alfred Durham and others pray after a news conference on Saturday, May 27, 2017 in Richmond, Va.. Authorities say Special Agent Michael T. Walter was shot Friday after he and a City of Richmond police officer approached a vehicle parked on a street in Mosby Court.  Travis A. Ball is being held without bond on charges that include malicious wounding and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony. (AP Photo/Alanna Durkin Richer)

End of Watch, May 2017

Hank Hoffman, Staff Writer
May 30, 2017

End of Watch, April 2017

Hank Hoffman, Staff Writer
May 16, 2017
Citizens wave flags at a procession to honor slain Whittier police Officer Keith Wayne Boyer, arriving at the Rose Hills Memorial Park in Whittier, Calif., Friday, March 3, 2017. Boyer was killed Feb. 20 when he went to help a driver involved in a car crash, and the driver opened fire. (AP Photo/Nick Ut)

End of Watch, February 2017

Hank Hoffman, Staff Writer
March 8, 2017
End of Watch, January 2017

End of Watch, January 2017

Hank Hoffman, Staff Writer
February 7, 2017
Pennsylvania State Trooper Landon E. Weavers casket is carried to a hearse following a memorial service at the Blair County Convention Center in Altoona, Pa., Thursday, Jan. 5, 2017. Trooper Weaver  was killed answering a domestic disturbance call on Dec. 30. Weaver, 23, had been on the force for less than six months. (AP Photo/Gene Puskar)

End of Watch, December 2016

Hank Hoffman, Staff Writer
January 7, 2017
A Police Officer and a Black Lives Matter supporter embrace during a protest in Portland, Oregon on November 25 , 2014.

End of Watch, November 2016

Hank Hoffman, Staff Writer
December 12, 2016
Fall MVPs honored at annual banquet

Fall MVPs honored at annual banquet

Hank Hoffman, Staff Writer
November 22, 2016
Members of the law enforcement community salute as St. Louis County police officer Blake Snyders casket is carried out of his funeral service Thursday, Oct. 13, 2016, in Chesterfield, Mo. Hundreds of police officers from around the country turned out to pay their respects for Snyder, who was fatally shot while on duty Oct. 6 after encountering a man accused of causing a disturbance in a normally quiet, middle-class suburban St. Louis neighborhood. (AP Photo/Jeff Roberson)

End of Watch, October 2016

Hank Hoffman, Staff Writer
November 4, 2016
See whats in store

See what’s in store

Hank Hoffman, Staff Writer
October 10, 2016
Load More Stories

Comments (0)

All The Knight Crier Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest